Visit my Website

Friday, January 3, 2020

Purple Painting, Mixed Media Landscape, Collage, Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Sweet Dreams Are Made of These" by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



FRESH OFF THE EASEL

" I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality."

- Frida Kahlo 

I find this abstract landscape painting to be dark ,mysterious, brooding and quite fascinating! The creepy character in the bottom right is a photo I took of a giant paper mache sculpture ( I found him absolutely hilarious)!! He was hanging from the ceiling of an outdoor mall in Sedona (even more hilarious)!! I love using the photos I take as collage material in my paintings.They always take me on a journey I would never have dreamed of!! Painted with acrylic, charcoal, ink stick and copies of my b&w photos. On a wood cradle board.

 18"x14"x .75" Mixed Media Landscape on Wood Cradle Board/Available

 $265

 Click HERE to purchase.

View more of my work at  http://tracylupanow.com/

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment